1. Make it Quick! Have an idea/list of what you need to make your shopping trip as quick as possible.
2. Clean Hands! Wash hands before and after the market.
3. Keep your Distance – 6 ft! We all love to catch up at the market, however please keep socializing to a minimum and give each other space.
4. Reduce Contact! To avoid the spread of germs-limit what you touch and let vendors package your items. If you touch it – you buy it!
5. Minimize use of cash: Use exact change, a check or credit card. Please allow Vendors to sign for you or use an “X”.
6. Don’t Eat at the Market! Take your purchases home to enjoy!
7. Thank you Customers and Vendors – for your business, patience and support as we strive to create a safe market experience!
8. Keep up with the latest updates on our Facebook page